Terrazas River Park Details
Community: Miami River Brickell
Architect: Schapiro Associates
Terrazas River Park Village Apartments offers you private access to the natural splendors the Miami River District and that of neighboring E.G. Sewell Park. Start your day with a sunrise walk through hardwood hammocks among some of the oldest trees in Florida. Take your time exploring this peaceful 10-acre natural reserve and put fast-paced urban life behind you. Rolling over the park, river and city, Terrazas River Park includes a 27-story River Tower and a 21-Story Park Tower with 324 luxury residences. The sleek, contemporary towers were designed by renowned architectural firm Shapiro & Associates and Fernando Prieto & Associates.
Terrazas River Park Village Amenities:
- Two-story soaring lobbies with open views to the park and river
- Private Clubhouse
- Multi-functional room with bar and and catering for social occasions
- Gated community and surveillance system
- Assigned covered parking with controlled access
- Private individual storage and bicycle storage racks
- Technology advanced fine alarm system
- Fast traction elevators
- Pet friendly community
By submitting this form you are authorizing us to contact you regarding real estate regardless of whether you are listed on any local, state or federal Do-Not-Call Lists. Thank you for your inquiry.